ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SPECIALISTS!
We are an Electrical company specializing in Electrical Engineering – supply and Installation of electrical equipment, design of electrical services, project management, contracting and maintenance of same.
Our organization derives its strength from it’s Engineers who have many years of experience in electrical engineering, installation, and road works. We have vast experience in the Electrical Engineering Services in Hospitals, Shopping malls and Offices; Water and Drainage Works, Food and Beverage Industries, Laboratories, Petrol Stations, Hazardous environments, factories and
In providing the best for our clients as our priority as our motto states. Mark Arnold Electrical Engineering is proud to be registered with the EIZ, ERB AND NCC in the Contractor Category “B” (Grade 6 – General Building and housing), Category “E” (General Electrical and telecommunication) and Category “R” (General Roads and Earthworks). By virtue of these
rankings, the company can handle any electrical installation project, road construction project, building and / or housing projects.
We will be recognised by:
- As a dependable and relible Distributor and Seller of Electrical power and control products and services.
- As a proactive company capable of competing in all facets of the market-place through constant improvement and innovation.
- As a family-owned business that satisfies customers with easy and hassle-free transactions.
- As an employer who values the dedication and commitment of its employees.
- As an innovative and technologically upfront company that ensures employee competence and advancement.
- As an employer who guarantees a safe working environment.
- As an employer who engages in Training and certification programs to help employees progress in their personal and professional growth.
- As a creative, experienced and top-seller of electrical products in the industry.
- As a company that appreciates and recognises the sustainable partnerships essential to the company’s success.
- As a partner that promotes collaboration by engaging in trade associations.
- As a business that makes a difference to the quality of life through the impact of excellent products, services and solutions.